Lindsey Culver is a highly skilled and passionate realtor, equipped with extensive industry knowledge and 25+ years of customer service experience. Licensed since 2006, Lindsey has thoughtfully guided countless home buyers and sellers towards achieving their goals. She recognizes the personal and financial significance of real estate transactions, ensuring that clients are well-informed every step of the way. A relationship-builder at heart, Lindsey commits to providing superior communication, education, information, and accommodation for each client. Lindsey currently serves as a local director for PMAR and state director for the Oregon Association of REALTORS.
In this episode, Lindsey talks about why it’s sometimes okay to not be okay in the tough industry of real estate. She talks about how she manages to keep a balance between time for her business and time for herself and her family. Lindsey also shares how she handles the referral business and why building relationships is the key to getting closer to your real estate goals. Listen in!
[00:01 - 05:46] Opening Segment
- Welcoming Lindsey to the show
- Lindsey on joining women’s council
[05:47 - 14:47] It’s Okay to Not Be Okay in Real Estate
- What is a CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)?
- Getting designation
- Lindsey on the camaraderie among the realtor community
- The importance of referrals
- You can’t fit with everybody, and that’s okay
- Lindsey talks about the “Adopt a Highway” program
- Real estate is a tough industry
- Giving back to the community
[14:48 - 36:35] Success is Keeping Balance
- How Lindsey handles the referral business
- Building relationships
- Lindsey on doing business with her husband
- Why defining roles is significant for them
- The role of failures in your journey to success in real estate
- Why Lindsey finds taking vacations important
- Building systems in your real estate business
- Starting a podcast
[36:36 - 37:59] Closing Segment
- How you can connect with Lindsey
- Final thoughts
“It's really important for you to feel good about yourself and be in your own skin and not feel like you have to fit in every single different mold.” - Lindsey Culver
“It's all about giving back. I'm a firm believer of ‘What you give, you shall receive.’, and that information that we're bringing out, we're helping others, that's really important to me.” - Lindsey Culver
Connect with Lindsey
Contact number: 503-810-1943
You can connect with me, Tracey Hicks, on LinkedIn and Facebook. Check out our website, https://allthingsrealestatestore.com, so you can stay up to date on our latest promos and find the best real estate products you'll need to get your real estate life together!
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to hear from you.
This podcast is in part brought to you by our team over at Streamlined Podcasts! Streamlined makes it super affordable and convenient for us to edit and distribute our podcast episodes each and every week. Check them out at www.streamlinedpodcasts.com for more information on how you can start scaling your message with podcasting today. Enter code: ATRE for a 10% discount off your first month of editing services!
PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW + Share with your Realtor® friends who want to step up their real estate marketing skills!