When was the last time you did a deep dive into your social media? It can be a lot of work maintaining content, staying relevant, and keeping everything optimized. In this episode, we're sharing a few tips to help spruce up your feed. Keep the content that works and get rid of the stuff that doesn’t. Try them yourself and see how much time you save in the future!
Let’s dive in and talk about spring cleaning your social media!
[00:01 - 01:25] Opening Segment
Welcome back to Real Estate Bytes
- Spring cleaning for your social media
Making sure your content is updated
- Taking a look at the stuff that works
- I will be giving you tips to spruce up your Social Media
[01:26 - 07:29] Spring Cleaning for Your Social Media
Do an audit
- Looking at your current processes
- Getting rid of whatever is not working
- Don’t waste time on what doesn’t work
Looking for inspiration
- Get on social media and see what works for others
- Seeing from a different perspective
- Mixed Media
- Utilize your platform according to its strengths
- Reaching out to other agents
Review your platforms
- Find what works best for you
- Focus on engagement
Updating your profile
- Pictures, bios, affiliations, etc…
- Always fit your brand
- Calls to action
Creating a content calendar
- Keep it simple
- Keep your ideas filed
[07:30 - 07:52] Closing Segment
- Get started!
- Final Words
"If stuff isn’t working, then stop doing it; it’s a waste of time… you want to make sure you are doing things that are worth your time.” - Tracey Hicks
“Not all social media platforms are equal so find the one that works best for you. Focus on the ones that generate the most engagement for you and the ones that you’re going to engage with the most.” - Tracey Hicks
You can connect with me, Tracey Hicks, on LinkedIn and Facebook. Check out my website, https://allthingsrealestatestore.com, so you can stay up to date on our latest promos and sales as well as find any product you need to get your real estate life together! Feel free to email me at email@example.com, I’d love to hear from you.
LEAVE A REVIEW + Share with someone who wants to scale up their real estate skills and reach financial freedom.