The Homebuyer Guide is the book you give to the clients who made the right decision to go with YOU as their REALTOR®. The guide is full of checklists, contact info, a resources section, inspection dates, closing info, real estate glossary & To-Do's.
And the most important section; the house hunt! Buyers can write down the houses they want to see and take notes once they go see them with you. This should help keep them organized and in the long run saving you time because all the house info is right there!
Once you place your order, you will receive an email to get your design started on our Custom Realtor Homebuyer Guides!
See a full sample of the inside here.
- 5.5"w x 8.5"h
- 122 pages
- Bound with a Bronze wire-o coil
- Design for all 4 panels of the guides is included
- Minimum order of 10 guides and price breaks begin at 20!
CUSTOM PROOF ROUND REVISION LIMIT:
- Each Round of Proofs includes a maximum of 2 options.
- The first 5 Rounds of Proofs are free of charge and covered by your initial cost. After Round 5, all exceeding proof rounds will include additional charges of $10.00 per proof.
- During your proofing process with ATRE's Designers, on the 5th proof round, you will be notified of the additional charges for Round 6, and asked if you'd like to proceed. If you choose to proceed, you will be sent an invoice for the additional cost with the total amount depending on how many additional proof rounds were made to your custom item.
If you are a returning customer and would like to re-order, please contact email@example.com and we'll get you taken care of.
Although ATRE's Journals/Guides are customizable, the cover template includes 3 areas of fixed content that cannot be removed or altered. These areas include:
1. "Homebuyer Journal [or] Guide" located on the bottom of the Outside Front cover
2. ATRE's Legal Disclaimer, sized at 8pts, located on the bottom of the Inside Back cover.
• Legal Disclaimer states: "These materials are not intended as legal, account, tax, financial, or other professional advice. The reader should seek professional advice with respect to specific situations."
3. ATRE's Logo + Website located on the Outside Back cover.