What person in real estate doesn't want to let EVERYONE know you're in Real Estate!? What better way than a cute decal on your car? OR any surface for that matter!
- 7x7 die cut Decal
- All white lettering
- Apply inside your window or outside version for tinted windows.
How to install!
- Clean the surface with damp cloth or rubbing alcohol then wait until its completely dry
- Prepare and position your decal: BEFORE you unpeel anything, take a credit card and rub the top layer of the decal on a hard surface. Position on intended surface and secure the sheet with tape along the top, tape now acts as a hinge.
- Remove backing paper: Flip the sheet on it's hinge and very slowly peel the backing paper away from the decal. If the decal stays stuck to the backing paper, rub the decal onto the transfer tape and slowly try again, try changing angels too.
- Apply the decal: Using a squeegee or credit card, firmly rub over the transfer tape, working from the center out.
- Remove the transfer tape: At a 45 degree angle very slowly peel back the edge of the transfer. Press over the decal with you application tool ensuring the decal is well adhered.
- TADA! Done and lookin good hopefully! Still can't get it, You Tube is a great resource!
In order to get an estimate on shipping prices, please proceed to checkout. After entering your contact information, you will be directed to the shipping page. There will be a drop down with your shipping options with prices next to each.
Yes, we ship internationally. However the free shipping on orders over $50 is just shipping with the US. Orders will be fulfilled within 1-3 business days, unless we ran out of a product!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please call 971-266-8267 with any other questions.
Love the decal! Wish it wasn't so large:( can't out this on the Rover